Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Mold Remediation and Restoration
Mold is one of the most worrisome of all outcomes from any type of water or moisture problem in a home. It grows behind walls and under floors, making it very hard to see. When your home has any type of water damage, there is a risk of mold growth. It happens even within just a matter of hours of water exposure. That is why it is so important to be aggressive at treating it.
What to Do About Mold
When mold is present, it is critical to remove it. This is a very specific, step by step process that only licensed professionals should follow. The goal is to ensure all the mold present is removed. Then, a sanitization process is completed to remove the damaged areas and clean away any lingering presence of mold spores.
It is impossible to see mold spores, but there are tests that can be used to determine if it is present. Getting those levels down is critical to ensuring your property is safe again.
How We Can Help You
If you have had any type of water damage, it is important to consider mold remediation. Done well, it can help to ensure your home is safe for you and your family. It also helps to preserve the value of your home while minimizing any risk to your home’s HVAC system. Our team at SERVPRO of South & West Spokane County can help.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (509) 534-0566
Microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, outdoors and indoors, making it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of South & West Spokane County?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
Mold spreads quickly, so a minor mold infestation can quickly escalate into a major problem. We’re dedicated to responding immediately when you contact us. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
As water and mold damage specialists, we have the experience, the expertise, and the advanced training that enables us to get your property restored quickly and thoroughly.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
We invest in the latest equipment and ongoing mold remediation training because it helps us restore your home or business quickly and effectively. We will isolate the affected area using physical barriers and a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold infestation is different, from the amount of mold to the types of materials affected. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for a “typical” mold remediation infestation:
- Emergency Contact - (509) 534-0566
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
It’s easy to understand why many people struggle to grasp the facts and issues surrounding indoor mold because sensational news stories and advertising cloud and obscure the real issues. Educate yourself with the facts about mold and learn about the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of South & West Spokane County is close by and ready to help with your mold-damaged property. We are proud to be an active member of the Spokane community and want to pitch in and help make our community the best it can be.
When a major storm or event occurs, we can call upon our national network of 2040 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams if we need additional resources or personnel.
We are proud to serve our local communities: